three cheers for me.
I'm Aalya!
Yes, I know that's an "interesting/unique" name,
but seriously, it's not that hard to pronounce!
I'm 17! and that makes me feel oldddd!
A good date to remember would be 3 Nov(:
I'm often seen in the company of best friend.
I love being random and going high with friends!(:
I'm a (hardcore) dancer(:
I like to brag about my fabulous British accent! HAHA!
I am a total facebooker!
I have a strange and honestly unknown obsession for colourful stuff!!! Stars, to be exact(: Wheess!
And yes, I do talk lots of crap half the time(:
22:42
Tuesday, 18 September 2007
i've decided to make a list of the things i need and want! :)
1) To do WELL in examsss..
2) TIME! if only there were 48 hours in my day
3) more sleep zzz.... i'm sleepy
4) a good cup of bubble tea. with soft chewy pearls and chocolaty drink
5) a better ss teacher.
6) wait for that matter, i would also like a better e math and geo teacher too (i'm sorry but mr soh has lost me a long time ago and i need miss ng back! ok, not in a gross kinda way but she's a really good geo teacher)
7) less pressure. less of the pressure to do well, the pressure to please parents, pressure (force over area? i don't do physics.. haha)
8) to stay in pure science.. which comes back to point number (1)
9) Lose a little weight.. (i'm happy with the way i look, just not the numbers the weighing machine is saying )
10) to get through sec 3 with the completion of points 1 to 9!
ok scratch that... well, i'll try lah!
"if only, if only!"